Managing security vulnerabilities in applications is most certainly one of the most talked about topics. However, your code is not truly secure unless you're also managing and adhering to open source licenses. Listen to a panel of experts discuss how open source licenses are changing and what it means to you.
"There are several open source projects where we have seen that some time ago they had very permissive licenses and suddenly they are introducing more and more restrictive licenses…We work in a community, everybody works together. Somebody takes and you also give. There were some companies with people just taking and this model gets out of balance." Andreas Kotulla, Founder and CEO, Bitsea
- Andreas Kotulla, Founder & CEO, Bitsea
- Michael Lelchuk, Senior Manager Consulting Services, Revenera
- Marty Mellican, VP & Associate General Counsel, Revenera
- Felix Ronin, Senior Software Composition Analyst, Adobe
- Leon Schwartz, Principal, GTC Law