This panel discussion focuses on where security and software development teams are spending their time and resources when it comes to open source security and license compliance. Are teams rethinking their strategies or changing the way they architect and deliver software? What new technologies will impact legal risk, security, and software development?
"How can we verify what's in our products, what's in our releases? What code libraries our developers have used. But also licensing…We can't afford to have a licensing conflict. Understanding exactly what our developers are using, where they get the code from the supply chain…is ultimately the thing that keeps us up at night."
Matt Conway, Chief Technology Officer, Interneuron
- Matt Conway, Chief Technology Officer at Interneuron
- Lorrie Nitti, Software Licensing Team Lead, Xerox
- Dr. Hartmut Pohl, CEO of softScheck GmBH
- Jiju Jacob, Director of Engineering at Revenera, and
- Neeraj Thakur, Staff Product Security Engineer at Revenera