Maximize Your Results Leveraging Software Usage Analytics
Most software product teams only have access to limited data and anecdotal evidence of product use. They lack the tools to make informed decisions based on actual customer usage of their applications. Unfortunately, this lack of data-driven insight can stand in the way of successfully meeting their customers' needs.
Build Better Applications with Software Analytics
- 75% of software providers will rely on insights from embedded software usage analytics to perform product management decisions and measure customer health by 2021.
- 28% of product teams are kept up at night worrying that delivered features aren't being used by customers
Today's product teams must be able to anticipate ever-expanding customer expectations and act on them quickly. In our latest eBook, we answer your most pressing questions and show you how real world product teams are:
- Informing product decisions with user behavior data
- Discovering what features users actually use
- Building software usage analytics proficiency
- Incorporating the 'Voice of the Customer' throughout the product lifecycle
- Guiding user behavior to best take advantage of the product
- Optimizing UI/UX without frustrating users
Let Take the Guesswork Out of Product Management, Part 1 of our Building Better Applications with Software Analytics, be your guide.